iheartfashion+glamour

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Same Style For Less: Christian Louboutin's Bis-Un-Bout Heels!





















I'm OBSSESED!!!... with these Bis-Un-Bout heels from Christian Louboutin's, spring-summer 2012 collection. Chances are you've seen some of your favorite celebs rocking them. I was able to find a very similar and much more affordable look at gojane.com and even better they come in six different bright colors!!! I already ordered all my favorite colors & will soon post an outfit wearing them!!

*Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more pics! Have a great 4th of July ; )


Solange Knowles, Naya Rivera, Rihanna, Rocsi Diaz, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Kim K.



















Louboutin's Bis-Un-Bout, $795 / Go Jane Cap Toe Heels, $22.60


Go Jane Cap Toe Heels, $22.60 (In 6 Bright Colors!!!: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment