iheartfashion+glamour

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Casual Sunday

Hello to all the fashionistas out there... I'm super excited that summer is already here! And today is the 1st of the month so i'm looking forward to putting together some new cute and fun summer outfits!!! I wore this outfit last sunday before memorial day, Hope ya'll have a great day :D

I'M WEARING
  • White Top & Light Grey Cardigan Sears
  • Jeans Macy's Marc Ecko
  • Black White & Gold Heels Target
  • Snakeprint Bag (local store)
  •  Heart Shaped Stud Earrings & Choker Necklace K-Mart
  • Spiked Stretchy Bracelet's Forever21
  • Midi Rings VidaKush.com







Don't forget to follow me on Instagram : )


2 comments:

  1. Very nice....I would have liked to see a close up of your midi rings. Overall, looks real good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe tks... your awesome! noted for next time ill do better close-ups.

    ReplyDelete