iheartfashion+glamour

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fashion & Film Legend: Elizabeth Taylor

Sadly, stylist muse, and Oscar-winning star Elizabeth Taylor passed away a couple of hours ago at the age of 79... Taylor was the most blessed and cursed actresses of her time, the toughest and the most vulnerable. She had extraordinary grace, wealth, and voluptuous beauty. Taylor won three Academy Awards, and also recieved a special award for her humanitarian work. She is what I consider old hollywood glamour and one of my all time favorite American film actresses, which included my other two from the same era, Aubrey Hephurn and Marilyn Monroe.

R.I.P Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor* (February 27, 1932 – March 23, 2011)


“I adore wearing gems, but not because they are mine. You can’t possess radiance, you can only admire it.” -Liz Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment