iheartfashion+glamour

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Les Trompe L’Oeil de Chanel Temporary Skin Art


I ♥ Coco Chanel

 
I came across an exclusive set of temporary tattoos which was originally hand drawn by Peter Philips, global creative director of Chanel makeup, for the spring-summer 2010 fashion show in Paris. This limited edition set is available for the price of $75, pricey? Yes! But if you love CoCo Chanel like I do, you would probably get it as well. It also gave me a creative thought for a tattoo and even though it wont be my first, I feel tattoos are your own permanent art of work. I dont want it big and flashy, I just want it to look fabolous! I am sure alot of you have your own opinion on temporary and permanent tattoos. So, feel free to leave a comment with your opinion... Would you ink your body with Chanel?




  






http://www.chanel.com/



2 comments:

  1. Love these!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! Thank's for commenting:)

    ReplyDelete